The Church of all Saints is located next to Sudbury Hall, the ancestral home of the Vernon family, in Derbyshire.
The parish church at Sudbury is thought to have been altered and rebuilt in the 12th century. Norman stonework can still be seen in the south doorway.
In 1872 to 1875 the church had extensive restoration work carried out by George Devey.
The south chapel contains a memorial to John Vernon and his wife Mary who died in the early 17th century. Two defaced female effigies date back to the 13th century are also located in the chapel.