Denton Hall is a demolished hall located near the village of Denton, Lincolnshire.
The village was originally made up of three manors. These were known as Nether House, Ivy House and Denton Hall. Denton Hall was acquired by William Welby in 1648.
Denton Hall was built as a Tudor mansion, which was castellated some time later. The house was modernised with a Georgian facade, but was demolished in 1870. Only out-buildings and the cellars remain of the hall and have been filled in. Garden features remain as earthworks, along with a ruined stables block. A pavilion along with tennis courts also lie abandoned.