Doll Tor, also know as Six Stones, is a small stone circle located close to Stanton Moor, near Darley Dale, Derbyshire.
The stone circle is from the Bronze Age and is about 4000 years old. Cremation, urns and funerary goods were discovered within the circle when it was excavated in the 1930's. A carin is located at the eastern end of Doll Tor.
Doll Tor was excavated in 1852 by Thomas Bateman, and then again in 1931 to 1933 by J. P. Heathcote. During this second excavation, three stones were smashed by vandals and later repaired with cement.
In 1993, the stone circle was vandalised, by persons unknown. They rearranged the stones to create a more complete but historically inaccurate circle. It was later restored close to its original appearance, two fallen stones were re-erected.