Eyam Hall is a Jacobean style manor house located in the village of Eyam in Derbyshire.
The hall was built in 1672, six years after the plague decimated the village. It was home to the Wright family for eleven generations. It is now a grade II listed building. It contains furniture and family portraits belonging to each generation.
The Wright family still own the house but now lease it to the National Trust. The Trust opened the house and gardens to the public in March 2013. The court yard contain a cafe and shops which are open all year round.