Hull Marina is located on the north bank of the Humber Estuary in the city of Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire.
The marina was opened in 1983, built on the former Humber and Railway Docks. It is mainly used by pleasure craft with 270 berths.
The Humber Dock was Hulls second dock and opened in 1809, covering an area of 7 acres. The Railway Dock was Hulls fourth dock, opening 37 years after the Humber Dock, in 1846, covering 3 acres. The docks fell into disrepair after closing to commercial traffic in the 1960's.
The Spurn Lightship is moored in the marina, after guiding ships through the Humber for almost 50 years, it is now a museum.
In the summer months the marina hosts the Sea Fever and Sea Shanty Festival.