Muckleburgh Collection is a military museum located on the site of RAF Weybourne, close to Weybourne in Norfolk.
In 1935, RAF Weybourne was constructed on the site of Carvel Farm. It was used as an Anti-aircraft Training facility for the Territorial Army during the summer. By 1937, with the growing threat of war; the camp was made permanent, with better defences and more fixed structures.
During World War II, the camp was enlarged and the defences strengthened. Gun emplacements were added along with miles of barbed wire. The cliff top had a line of anti-aircraft batteries, as well as pillboxes and slit trenches. As the war progressed, defences became more complex and altered regularly. A grass runway was also added to the site.
After the war, the camp reverted back to its original use, as a training facility. A permanent anti-aircraft range was established as well as a RAF radar receiving station until 1958.
The camp at Weybourne was still in operation until 2001 although most of the site was left to become ruined. A Marconi Type 91 'Martello' radar was moved from RAF Trimingham to Weybourne in 1996. In 1997, the Type 91 at RAF Weybourne became obsolete when a Type 93 radar system at RAF Trimingham became operational.
As the abandoned part of the camp was became derelict, and was sold in the late 1980's. A museum was built and opened in 1988. The display consisted of 30 vehicles and a small room describing the camp history. It has expanded over the years and has become home of the Suffolk and Norfolk Yeomanry collection,
The site still has a RAF radar receiving station and is the location of the University of East Anglia Weybourne Atmospheric Observatory and a Metrological Station.