St. Andrew's Church is the parish church of St Andrew, located within the grounds of Wimpole Hall, near the village of Wimpole, Cambridgeshire.
The church is still in use within the Orwell Group of Parishes, holding services on the first and third Sundays of each month. It was once part of the Wimpole Hall estate, whose east service wing nearly abutted it at one point.
St. Andrew's was originally a medieval church, built in 1390, but only the north chapel survives from that period. Most of that church was demolished and then rebuilt in 1749, designed by Henry Flitcroft. Both the church and 14th century chantry were remodelled in the Neo Gothic style in 1887, then restored again straight after the Second World War. The north chapel still retains one of the original 14th century windows.
The church contains the family tombs of some of the residents of Wimpole Hall, such as the Earls of Hardwicke, a stained glass window commemorating Thomas Agar-Robartes, eldest son of Thomas Charles, 6th Viscount Clifton, Mary, Viscountess Clifton of Lanhydrock, Bodmin, Cornwall.
The building is Grade II listed.