St Anne's Church is located on the banks of the River Derwent in the village of Baslow, Derbyshire. The parish church is a grade II listed building.
Although the building dates back to the early thirteenth century it was restored in 1852 to the plans of the architect Sir Joseph Paxton. A new chancel was added but the gallery and plaster was removed. The organ was moved to the north-west side and improved by Mr Foster of Hull. A marble pulpit was added and a vestry was created at the west end.
The church was again restored in 1894 with new stain glass were installed. The choir stalls were replaced and the chancel was re-tiled. In 1911 the chancel was rebuilt.