St Lawrence Church is located in the village of Eyam, Derbyshire.
There has been a church on this site in Eyam since Anglo-Saxon times, although records began in 1250. The mediaeval nave was built in the 1350s and used to contain three galleries, which were removed in 1868 when the church was rebuilt. The tower was built in the 17th century, housing four bells.
The church holds the Plague Register, which was copied from the parish register giving the names of all the people who died during the fourteen months of the plague in 1665 and 1666. In all, 276 people died out of a population of approximately 350.
In the church yard stands a 8th century Celtic cross, it is decorated with Christian and Pagan symbols. On the south wall of the church is a sundial, built by William Shaw in 1775.