St Nicholas' Church is located in Arundel, West Sussex.
The construction of the church was started in 1380, using flint and local stone, on the site of two earlier churches, fragments of these are built into the exterior walls. It is thought that Henry Yeveley and William Wynford had a hand in designing the church.
Today the church is split into two parts, the chancel now serves as a mausoleum called the Fitzalan Chapel, for the Dukes of Norfolk. The family still live in Arundel Castle. The nave is freely open to the public and services are held here.