St Olaves Priory is a ruined Augustinian priory located in St Olaves, Norfolk.
The priory was founded in 1239, by Sir Roger Fitz Osbert of Somerley, close to the ancient ferry crossing on the River Waveney. It is dedicated to Olaf, the 11th century king and patron saint of Norway whose stark Christian message was ‘baptism or death’.
The priory was dissolved in 1537, by Sir Humphrey Wingfield for King Henry VIII. An inventory taken in 1536 records little of value and the house was probably already in decline when it was suppressed a year later. In 1547 Sir Henry Jerningham converted the buildings to the north of the cloister into a private house but little of this survived when the priory was dismantled in 1784.
Around 1825 the floor of the refectory undercroft was raised and the building was converted into a cottage which was occupied until 1902.
The remains consist of the undercroft, two aisles of the Lady Chapel, and the refectory which is now a barn. It is in the guardianship of English Heritage.