Tor of Craigoch is an ironage hillfort located close to the village of Leswalt in Dumfries and Galloway.
The fort is based on a small steep sided hill, with an interior approx 50m by 38m. Much of the hillfort is obscured by dense thickets of gorse, brambles and rhododendrons. The summit is a flat-topped rock rising steeply on the north and east and by an easier gradient on the west and south.
Two ramparts appear to circle the hillfort but the position of the entrance is unknown. A spread of stones around the fort appear to be collapsed walls. A break in the NE, where a modern track cuts through the ramparts, is possibly the original entrance.
The cup-marks noted on some of the rock surfaces in the interior are natural features.
A monument to Sir Andrew Agnew (1793-1849), 7th Baronet of Lochnaw, stands at the centre of the interior. He was once MP for Wigtownshire as well as the leader of the Teetotal and Sunday Observance societies.