Wimpole Hall Folly is located in the grounds of Wimpole Hall, Cambridgeshire.
The folly was designed to mimic the ruins of a medieval castle and was designed by Sanderson Miller. Philip Yorke, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke, commissioned the noted follies architect in 1751, it was then built by Capability Brown in 1769 during his naturalisation of the grounds.
The ruins are substantially built and stretch for two hundred feet in length, incorporating a four-storey Gothic tower and is Grade II* listed.
Wimpole Hall is owned by the National Trust and are open to the public.