Din Llugwy, also known as Din Llugwy, is an ancient village located near the east coast of Anglesey, close to the village of Moelfre, North Wales.
The site was excavated in 1905–1907, they found hundreds of Roman-period pot sherds dating to the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, with many repaired with iron clamps. Animal bones were found, some were made into tools and one into a musical instrument. The site was most used for iron working, as a smith and perhapseven smelting.
The settlement is thought to date to the ironage, it was probably a small farming community until reused for metal working.
For a pre-Roman site, a great deal remains including the enclosing wall and the foundations of many buildings, many of them with substantial and well made foundations constructed from the local limestone. The outer protective wall is almost intact although much reduced in height.
Din Lligwy is situated on a low hill with good views over Anglesey and a reliable source of fresh water nearby. The hill is now overgrown with sycamore and ash and it is thought that when the settlement was occupied, it would would have had uninterrupted views all around.