Sorbie Old Parish Church, also known as Sorbie Old Kirk, is a ruined church located in Sorbie, Dumfries And Galloway.
The church was built in 1750, to a T-shaped design, possibly by James Douglas, yet had to be repaired in 1760. It was restored in 1826, but fell out of use 1875.
The roof was removed leaving the rubble built walls at their original height.
The churchyard is surrounded by a rubble built wall and contains many good 18th and 19th century stones. It also is home to a rectangular plan classical mausoleum, belonging to the Stewart family, probably also built to the design of Douglas.
A print of the church in its original state is on display in Sorbie Parish Church.